- Make sure all organic matter is removed from hands.
All visible organic matter (for example: dirt) must be removed from hands prior to applying waterless hand sanitizer.
- Apply a dime sized amount of waterless hand sanitizer to the palm of one hand or use a waterless hand sanitizer wipe.
- Rub hands together covering all surfaces of hands and fingers.
- Rub until waterless hand sanitizer is absorbed.
Maxxcode Hand Sanitizer Liquid 5 LTR.
- Waterless hand sanitizer provides several advantages over hand washing with soap and water. However, they are not effective if organic matter (dirt, food, or other material) is visible on hands.
- Benefits of waterless hand sanitizer:
- require less time than hand washing
- act quickly to kill microorganisms on hands
- are more accessible than sinks
- reduce bacterial counts on hands
- do not promote antimicrobial resistance
- are less irritating to skin than soap and water
- some can even improve condition of skin